Friday, March 02, 2012

HEYA!!!!!!

Sitting in the Uni library now. Haha I'm early to class. Mwahahahahahaha. Don't get used to it. Haha it's almost the end of the first week of Monash and to quote another blog I read some time ago, I can't believe I've been a Med Student for 2 weeks.

I think I'll start with the life. It doesn't seem so bad after I settle down a little. At first I was going mad because of the amount of prescribed reading we had to do but once I actually got the books it was almost the same notes as the lecturer. I think the lecturer even used the same book. >_> So far it's been mostly lectures. As usual, for anyone who knows me, I keep zoning out. I can't concentrate on most of the lectures. Thank God the post up lecturer notes and that most of what we learned is same/easier than A-Levels (for now). I really can't concentrate. It's either zoning out, or doing other work, or facebooking. LOLZ But yea... scared that this will continue.

Hmn what else. Oh we had our first Clinical class this week. Mostly they just taught us how to talk/interview the patient. It's kinda intimidating and there's a strict guideline on the procedure so I'm scared I miss something. But it's only the first class so maybe it gets better. Speaking of clinical, we are going to a clinic in 2 weeks time. SCARY!!!!! I don't think I'm ready to talk to patients yet. Or maybe it's just literal visiting, I dunno but it's still scary as hell. Sorry, introvert, though my friends would probably disagree but my tutors would agree. Haha I really should participate more in class. Thing is I have to turn the sentence a couple times in my head, make sure it's fine and it doesn't sound stupid. By then, someone else would have spewed the answer.

OR we have a complete (insert random curse word) in our group that doesn't give anyone else the chance to speak. Ok I'm not gonna post the link on FB so hopefully that someone doesn't notice but I needed to get that out. I mean literally no one else has the chance to speak with that person around. But other than this person I absolutely LOVE my PBL group. Haha they are also my 'gang' at the moment so yea. AND THEY READ!!! LOLZ I mean I have found something in common with them. Haha crazy about Final Fantasy; they read Sherlock Holmes & Harry Potter, they can't stand Twillight or Korean shows. AND KARAOKE. LOLZ It's like I'm in heaven. Haha Definitely making friends faster than I expected (well friends to me, dunno about them, haha). I know it will be 3-6 months more but I just can't bare the thought of changing groups. Haha more friends but I get along with everyone in my group and we all have good chemistry. Haha THEN AGAIN, everyone may just hate me and I didn't know it like the certain someone I talked about earlier.

Alright then class is gonna start soon. Very short day today then KARAOKE!!!! Mwahahahahahaha My duet partner ffk today. :( Doubt anyone else knows how to sing Time To Say Goodbye. Oh well. Forever Solo. Haha not gonna used Forever Alone and tempt fate. Haha I think I might actually be happy here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment