Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wow I didn't know so many of my friends (same age) got married. O_O Haha I still feel REALLY young so I just can't imagine it. I've mentioned time and time again, I don't feel 20. I don't think any of my classmates really feel 20. Haha I've long accepted I'd be about 28-30 when I get married (if I get lucky that is. I'm going to end up a lonely old cat lady, I know it). That's about 10 years. That's a LONG way more. 10 years ago we were in primary school still.

I'm not judging them or anything I just can't imagine getting married so young. Or having kids. X/ I like kids (maybe) but I'm gonna really enjoy my life before I have them. There are advantages of having kids young (like being able to see your great grandkids or even grandkids with the amount of diseases going about now). But nah, I can't imagine having kids so soon. Maybe before my biological clock expires and all that.

Then again, I wouldn't mind adopting kids either. I mean I'm female so there's no carrying on the generation stuff that people seems to love. And it's not like you can't love someone elses kid. So yea, even if I end up a lonely old cat lady, I don't see why I can't have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment