Sunday, March 18, 2012

I really can't remember how I was in A-Levels but I don't remember acting so... 'sanguine' then, not at the start I mean. I was really melancholic in A-Levels...except for a few emo moments my melancholicness seems to have all but vanished. (Yea I know, I seem to be speaking in a foreign language). I've been really animated lately, and I don't get that way unless you are talking about something I'm crazy about (and that's if my melancholicness haven't set in).

There may actually be one more person popping up in my group that is going to grate on my last nerves but I think I can tahan that person at least lar. Typical dominant (a bit passive aggresive) types who I totally bet have no idea they are dominant and will be insulted or look for 'support' if I tell them that. I'll just give it more time and see how things go. The other person I could generally ignore but this person is a little harder. Que Sera Sera

Lolz Sanzo and Gojyo is not supposed to get along but my Gojyo is a cancer so technically I'm supposed to. @_@ The 2 aquarius which I'm not supposed to get along with is Hakkai and Goku and we know what a softie Sanzo is. >_> Lolz ok fine...I've gone from a little obsessed to WAY overboard... It's my Melancholic side, I swear. (Ooo speaking of Sanzo, maybe I should get a giant fan to hit on someone's head to shut them up... Ok wow @_@ too many someones. LOLZ but kinda obvious who).

Cholerics may not realise or admit that they are in fact choleric; this seems to be relatively common for some reason. Perhaps they feel that it sounds BAD to be choleric and don't want to sound BAD?

This is common for a lot of cholerics really though I have no idea why. I'm proud to be a choleric (most of my favourite characters are choleric (or melancholic but I digress)). Cholerics get off their asses and do something instead of sitting around on their butts and whining about the problem all day. THEN AGAIN, the above statement might be because most cholerics don't know or refuse to admit their own weaknesses. It takes a semi-melancholic like me to break out of that trap at least. I know my weaknesses and I don't mind admitting some of them. Haha I know my strengths too but er...admitting them is kinda a bit perasan so I dun think it's good mentioning them, neh?

They are not always openly proud, strong, confident leader types who happily jump to the front to command everyone. 

Unfortunately... I used to I think... but after the bad experiences I've had, I'm happy to be in the background or second in command chain. I just don't like the limelight and all that. Neh, melancholic part I guess. My tutor was like 'this girl is very observant', and I could literally hear my choleric and melancholic side arguing. "Yay she noticed me for something good." "Yea way to go shoving us into the limelight." And my eyes was on the ground and I hope I was blushing if not I'd probably look very arrogant...

Haha still trying to figure out how to balance my two sides esp with all this sanguine traits coming in. I'm trying to figure out the zonning out is which personality, cause it sure in hell ain't Choleric. Meh...it's probably my INFP and the whole building stories/daydreaming thing.

Ok I dunno where else my chain of thoughts was supposed to go but I'm sleepy. I better go to sleep. Night guyz... whoever is left....

No comments:

Post a Comment