Saturday, March 03, 2012

An Innocent Chat

First off, I just want to say this is not a blog entry. Well I mean it is but not an entry exactly, if you get me. It's not really a story either. It's just some random writings. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. Even I have very little idea about what this is about. (Might actually be the first in a long series of posts...Sorry)


"It's the 10th time you heard this song. Aren't you bored?"

"No."

"Do you have to listen to the songs we like a million times until we get bored of it in the same week."

"Yes."

"Alucia-"

"Not Alucia."

"-it'd be nice to actually have songs to listen to every now and then. Yes, I am getting bored of Thousand Years."

She ignored me as usual. She's been calling me Alucia for ages, I never understood why. It's the only thing she's ever called me. "It's nice for plotting."

I didn't look at her but I could feel her eyeroll. "Right, your stories are crap. Especially the ones you form in your head. Mary Sue much?" She zoned out a little, "Mmn, Insanity of Grief was favourited."

"I know. No reviews though. Would love to know how to improve."

She rolled her eyes, "Right. You'd take it as a personal attack and emo. Your stories suck by the way. How did you even get a positive review is beyond me."

I gritted my teeth but ignored her.

"Are you sure they like you?" I was about to ask who she was talking about when a couple of faces flashed in my mind. "Then again they might, they don't know you yet. How long do you think they'd last?"

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "Fuck off. Not in the mood."

She smirked, "Do they know how much you curse? Do they know what a bitch you are in your head? Well...at least you think it's in your head. Wanna ask your old classmates? How many of them liked you again?"

"I had a good time. Don't spoil my mood."

"Riiiiiiight and how many people did you impose on to 'have fun'? How many of them actually enjoyed your company?"

"I told you to piss off."

She grabbed my wrist, "No one likes you. Not even..." She trailed off.

Not even you. I tugged my hand back. "I know..." A glance back to the screen, "Anything to watch? I'm bored." She went on, on shows I'd load but end up not watching. Alucia hated me. It was something I knew all along. It didn't surprise me or even make me upset, don't get me wrong. She was very vocal of her distaste for me. I don't know why I'm sad though. I hate her too right?

Cold as ice
And more bitter than a December
Winter night
That's how I treated you

No comments:

Post a Comment