Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Haha I finally have inspiration of the third post in my 'weird series'. (Yes that's what i'm gonna call it until I find a better name for it. XD) Haha again, don't read it if you don't want to. I still dunno where I'm going with this but it fulfils my writing needs. And it pisses Alucia off. I'm kidding...or am I? XD

"Don't do it." I looked up at Alucia staring at me, a rare look in her eyes. "I know what you are thinking, don't do it."

I raised an eyebrow and ran through my most recent thoughts. Mostly it was filled with thoughts of the upcoming exams. "What you going on about?"

She laid next to me, refusing to break eye contact. "You've gone through so much worse without relapsing. This is not worth it."

Relapsing? I-oh... I gave her a smile, it came out more forced than it ought to be. "It was just a passing thought. Relax. I'm not that stressed." 'Not yet.' was laid unspoken between us. She knew all my thoughts.

Even so, she stared at me, looking for any trace of lies on my face. I was always a poor liar, a good snarker perhaps, but a horrid liar. She seemed satisfied and her eyes turned cold. "Good."

"Why Alucia, it's nice to know you care." I said with a smirk.

Anger flashed in her eyes but I saw through their falseness. "It's our body you are damaging." I may not share her thoughts as she did mine but Alucia was an open book. The anger and her words were false.

I rolled my eyes, "My body. You are just the passenger remember?"

A quick look of hurt passed Alucia's face and my brows furrowed in confusion. She turned to rise before turning to me suddenly a grabbing my chin. "I know I'm tough on you but it's really ok if you screw up. I'm not going to blame you."

A lump entered my throat but I didn't say anything. Previous failures flashed through my head and I squeezed my eyes shut to force them out. A hesitant arm reached out to stroke my head before pulling me into a hug. "Alucia, I'm fine. Promise." I didn't know why I said my next words and I would regret it in the morning but it just came out and I sort of meant it. "I won't fail. I won't disappoint you. Promise."

I know it gets hard sometimes
But I could never
Leave your side
No matter what I say 

No comments:

Post a Comment