Saturday, March 24, 2012

Remember two posts ago I was talking about someone who was grating on my nerves? Not the one who wouldn't shut up, the other one. The passive aggressive dominant. I was convinced she was choleric but now I realize I should hope she isn't. Cause if she is, she can take my place with ease and I'd be alone again.

I know my blog's connected to my fb (i think) so I don't want to say much cause I dunno who can be reading. I've been reading my friend's blogs and I envy how much time they spend on it. My blog is just my personal diary. So I hate it when I have to sensor myself but I've no choice. Can't let certain people read it. No one from Uni reads this (for now) and I have a general idea of who views my blog now so no worries.

I miss writing. I haven't written in ages. I feel like getting crazy about Repo again just so I can write more stories. But nah, no time to write. Exam's in two weeks time. Or one, depends on when u count a week end.  Haha, I'm getting my gang to watch Repo! even if I'm not as in to it but hey who knows, after a rewatch I may be crazy about it again. Bill/Ogre XD I love my friends' reaction to Paris Hilton. Hey I didn't know she was Amber Sweet until the credits so I know the feeling. Haha

I watched Hunger Games that day. Not bad esp considering movies nowadays but I can't help but compare it to Battle Royale. I couldn't stand the hero and heroine of Battle Royale but it's the minor characters that really moved the story. Suicide, betrayal etc I could see that happening. Hunger Games... it was hard to call the characters believable. They seem to kill really easily without any 'care' at all. The bloodthirstier ones from the richer districts I get but not the others. And all the outside influences spoilt the game for me. I get that they want to concentrate on the 'reality tv' thing and less on the 'game' but nah I just didn't like that from the show.

Next week is full of cafe food. WHY???? I need more 2 hour breaks. I can't stand the cafe food any longer. Maybe I should just go lunchbox by myself if the others don't want to risk it. I'm really really fed up of cafe food that I might actually go mad. xD

Haha nothing much to say really. I had to update cause Pik Ee updated hers. xD So yea, Aisyah go update yours! And er...that's all I guess. Nightz

No comments:

Post a Comment