Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm half asleep. That much I can promise you. How am I coping with life? It's been life... I stress out much much easier now. I had presentations 3 days in a row...That was stressful. I have no research skills that much I can promise you. I have no idea what to do when my assignments come. Que Sera Sera?

Mmn slipped back into my (default) Melancholic mode today. My friend kept asking me whether I was sick. Lolz? I guess that is a testament of how Sanguine I've been the last couple of weeks. (Well choleric as well but I'm always choleric.) Haha I'm zoning out more and more... But I'm used to that. Maybe I have ADD. Haha That day in class I decided to list the punishments in each level of hell in Dante's Inferno... Random much?

Yea I know I've been talking about the same things over and over again. Stress and zoning out. But it seems to be a staple in my life. It's become a long tedious routine. Classes, come home, get on the comp, do 'homework' and by then I'm too tired to think and bed. That's all my life is. Why am I here again? Honestly until now, I have no idea why I'm in this course but I don't regret anything specific yet, just the amount to study and the stress.

I'm surrounded by Type A personalities. That's expected of course in Med course. I think almost everyone is Type A. It's really stressful to be surrounded by stressed out people. Honestly, I think people stress me out more than the work or myself. The selfish kiasuness is not obvious (not yet), but the other sort of kiasuness is obviously there and like everyone has it. Again, I guess you have to have some sort of kiasuness to get into Med school I guess but again, big stress factors.

Haha listening to Ohgr again. Miss his songs. Such a refreshing change to pop songs. But still, not the kind of artist I'd randomly introduce to my friends. AND Devil's Carnival. I really really wanna watch that. I dunno how long more before they come out but DAMNIT I don't wanna wait. Doesn't matter I dunno the main actors, I've perfect confidence the writers and directors would make characters that I'd like. They made me like Paris Hilton for heaven's sake. I still think that's some form of a miracle.

My eyes are closing. I still dunno what I'm doing here in Med course. I'm still not the constant study type. I reallt don't think I can cope when the workload starts piling up. I'm just glad for a great team I guess. They will help when I need it even the (what I thought) were the more kiasu ones. I'm still worried I'm not fitting in as much as I think I am. I'm definitely more comfortable here than I was in A-levels initially...but it seems I'm the only one who thinks so... Again I dun think I'm fitting in as well as I think or expect, (I always suspected I never fitted in to Tea Party and I was right wasn't I? I was the odd man out...always has been. My current group has all 4 temperaments. I hope that actually helps in things but I'm still scared.

It's either that time of month or I'm sinking back to emo mode. I need something to fangirl over. Anything for distraction. SHERLOCK, I NEED SEASON 3!!!!!!!! Or Devil's Carnival but thats gonna take awhile to come out. K guyz, I'm still half asleep and I really need to go. Byez!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment