Monday, February 20, 2012

Tomorrow's the big day. Haha made the mistake of not reminding my mom to wake me up for lunch so now, I think I'm only gonna sleep at 5am. Yikes. Yea, that's my timetable for you. I blame Sherlock, rewatching it kept me up the whole night.

So conclusion of all that fussing on what to wear for Uni, I've decided (drum roll) Jeans, T-shirt/blouse, shoes and no make-up or contacts. LOLZ What I usually wear for college anyway. A bit hard when asking for opinion. My mom kept complaining why I want to dress so nice, my bros ke ep asking me to dress nicer. X/ Thanks... I miss having friends going that I can bug the whole night before about what they are wearing.

I'm dressing up for second day though, dress (not really), contacts and make-up. Since we are taking pictures for our ID and the orientation is seperated to course based, might as well look good. I just don't want to attract the wrong crowd though, as in those who care alot about how they dress, look etc. Not that there's anything wrong with them, I just think it's too tiring (for me) to keep up. Then again, my college gang turned me into a girl. I never bothered with things like toning and moisturising among other things until I met them. Not exactly a bad thing but I dunno. If my friends dress up, I will too and again too much work and care for my part that I can't stand.

Urgh had a long discussion about religion with my mom the other day. I think she's not gonna force me to go to church anymore if I don't want to. But... I know if I leave the church now, I'd leave it for good. Just a feeling, at least if I keep going back there is always a chance my faith will come back. I told my mom clearly that once I go to JB I know I'm probably never gonna drag myself to church (too lazy among other things). Like I said in my previous post, I just don't care I guess. I do think there is someone upstairs, a god, a higher power, fate etc. I just don't believe that he is really that person from the bible or the torah or the quran or the scriptures nor do I believe that he isn't. And that is the extent of religion, there is a God, fullstop. Anything else doesn't really matter, not to me at least.

Well I guess that's all that's left to update. I'm hungry alot now I realize...maybe it's just my clock being upside down. Urgh I have no idea how to deal with the time but I guess I'll adjust. I still haven't decided whether to hang with anyone tomorrow or attack out on my own. I mean first day is a little hard to find coursemates since everyone is in the same hall. So cruel or pessimistic as it is, making friends from another course is a waste of time since you'd probably never talk to each other again. Same school might be ok but I'm leaning on same course.

Oooo now I found out that at camp we are going to be grouped with our PCL (similar to PBL) group mates I'm rather pleased. I think we will have no choice but to actually make friends with our group then since we will be together for the whole sem. It does do a little ganging a bit early, but haha I just want friends, I'm not gonna complain. I think it will take awhile but I'll find my niche eventually.

Haha ok guys, can't think of anything left to say. If I'm not too sleepy, I'll let ya know how things go tomorrow but I doubt there'd be anything interesting. Not tomorrow at least. Maybe I'll update on Tuesday night (after I pack my bags X/) Haha k then, ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment