Saturday, October 01, 2011

Ok haven't had time to update much this week. Err if I have the mood I'll tell y'all what's been going on. I don't have much time really to say much so just a quick update... Let's see...

Alright again someone beat me to the punch on writing about farewells. Damn them!... Haha not really... Actually am pretty relieved when someone does put those up so I don't feel obliged to writing one myself. I'm not really much of a feelly person. I rant... I don't write sappy things as most people who received letters from me can attest. I write emo stories but they're not my feelings. The closest I can write about my feelings are here in my blog and it's gotten pretty emotionless over the years. I'm not so much of a public person either. I really never noticed how secretive I can be until recently. (Blame horoscopes) But yea, don't really like broadcasting myself to the world. Again, this blog is about as open as it gets. Maybe it's cause I don't really treat it like telling people what's going on but really like a diary. A place to express myself. So yea, if you want emotional stuff go to Shu Whey's blog. That's her territory, not mine.

On a side note, I GOT MY FIRST REVIEW. Haha I'm overinvesting in this story man. Haha I know, 5th time I brought up my story. Haha I'll send ya a link if u wan, but I doubt it ;) Wasn't so worried really what people think of my stories but the actual fandom...well, ALOT. Haha sorry I was just terrified that Luigi is out of character and Pavi's a real bitch to write. So having the review say that they all seemed very in character was just a real pleasure. :) Haha

This is really well-written. The plot was perfect in length and I love your use of emotion. You kept each character actually "in character" while also adding some very human elements. It would make perfect sense for them to each deal with Rotti's and then Pavi's death in their own way because of their clashing personalities. On the other hand the way extracted the relationship between Amber and Luigi was done well and I love how they come together in the end. Being who they are, things can't be perfect but all in all, they make it through their pain. Outstanding work!


Haha ok so the best thing about this is I don't know her (ok I've seen her on Repo Boards but that's about it.) So she isn't obliged to tell me my story is good. (Believe me, if people had just told me straight that some of my stories really sucked it would have helped alot). So yea, it means ALOT to me. Here I am sitting in Popeye's for the third time this week and nearly squeeling my head off. So yea, thanks StiffKitty? Haha

Ok breaks nearly over. Really got to go. Ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment