Wednesday, October 12, 2011

When I first watched Son of the Mask, I felt a strange attraction to Loki.

When I first watched Spy Kids, Floop intrigued me more than the main characters.

I have rewatched both movies and they are very very meh movies but I have finally figured what the hell was up with those two characters. Alan Cumming (haha another Alan) Damnit, like so many actors I like, he is majorly underrated and underused. The thing that surprises me though is he is not conventionally handsome/hot but see him act once and see the sex ooze off that screen. I dare you to say he's not hot after. It's like you have to watch him cast a spell over you first.

Other than the above two incidents, I have never heard, nor cared for Alan before. A couple months ago, I heard about Broadway Backwards which basically switches around male and female roles in musical numbers. I first watched Neil Patrick Harris sing Take Me or Leave Me with his boyfriend. So anyway, I youtubed songs and found Don't Tell Mama. I was like ok don't know this song but I've vaguely heard the name Alan Cumming before. Oh he's the guy who played Nightcrawler, this should be good.

Damnit... Sex Appeal. *_* You don't see much of it from men. I mean the closest we probably get is Taylor Lautner tearing off his shirt and stare at Bella...Yea real manly... And damn those leather pants. Those were just (drool). Haha Ok I don't know how to explain it. Doh! Of course, like Adam Lambert, they just sell sex. I mean how many so-called hot celebrities do that. Justin Bieber...yikes... Not dissing him but no sex appeal at all.

Ok I know people are going to go out of the way to call me perverted on this but COME ON. Sex appeal is like a MUST for all female celebrities now. I just demand the opposite once in a while. Ok lemme just throw a few out from the top of my head, Bruno Mars, no; that transformers dude, hell no; hugh jackman... ok now Hugh Jackman does have sex appeal but... that's not really what I meant... He's Megan Fox, he's hot and sexual yes but he's no... oh I dunno... Jennifer Lopez. Maybe it's cause they're actors whereelse singers/dancers have to perform more. Dunno maybe that's the whole Korean singer craze, maybe they sell sex I dunno. All I see on tv are boy bands so yea...

Ooo getting way off topic. Well other than just projecting to the world I'm perverted, what else can I say? Men should wear eyeliner. Haha Ok this is more individual by individual basis but I haven't seen anyone who looks bad in eyeliner. I know there's a general consensus that guyliner=gay but I dunno...it just looks good. Gargh! I know I'm being nitpicky here but goddamnit! If you are gonna perform singlet/sleeveless/shirtless, shave your goddamn armpits. Gargh, I'm sorry...I'm not one of those weird people who are over nitpicky about hair or anything. I mean they are not major turn-offs or anything but damnit! Is it so hard to shave? I mean can you imagine Taylor Swift in a brilliant gown singing and then she raises her arms and gargh! This is not for normal people I don't expect much but you are on a stage, playing an over-sexualized man. SHAVE YOUR ARMPITS!!!

Haha ok this post is getting a bit out of hand. Haha sorry I'm sleepy but I'm waiting for the video of a critic making fun of If I die Young to load. Haha ok it's not a bad song, but I wanna see if he has the same problems with it that I did.

Oh wee, Robert Pattinson just came onscreen. X/ Another guy who probably doesn't shave. X/ What's up with that hair? Did he like forget to comb his hair in the morning or something? I'm trying to find his accent sexy but meh... It's just...meh. Haha sorry. After watching Alan, finding this person hot/sexy is much harder than usual. Haha ok I should go. I'm so proud of myself, I used Justin and Taylor Swift in my blog as examples and I never made fun of them, those talentless pieces of shit. XD

Ok listen, I have no problem with these two people, not personally but it's like Twillight for me. So many things just make me hate it that hasn't factored in the actual show/people. Ok I want to ask you something first, do you like any celebrity who isn't famous? Just think of one person, any person. And I mean really like them, not just a passing fancy. Are they more talented than the two people listed above? Chances are, they are. >_> Okok no more low blows. What does it feel that these people you like that are more talented than the above people are not even making half of what they get (or even worse). Ok let's just say music is subjective, fine. What about actors? From the back of my head I can name so many actors who are more talented than the girl who plays Bella Swan. So why is she making so much money again? It's irritating and sometimes it makes me so angry. (And I can't stand hypocrites, Robert Pattinson is fair target if they don't like him as well but if it's Justin who they like, I'm being mean. >_>)

Haha ok I should really stop around here. Two long posts on the same day. This is going to keep me from posting for a long time. KK then Nightz

PS: I don't see what's the big deal about Nasi Lemak 2.0. It's just a normal movie. Yea maybe it's better than most Malaysian shows but that is not saying much. The only thing I can say for it is it doesn't try to go for the whole racial stereotype that Singaporean shows are so fond of. (No they are not being racist, all races kena equal teruk but it's...old humour. You don't see (good) Hollywood movies making fun of black stereotypes anymore do they? {I like the random black dude though. You don't see enough of that in Asian shows}

No comments:

Post a Comment