Sunday, October 02, 2011

Too sleepy to update but if I don't update then I won't post anything. Decisions, Decisions...

Karma's a real bitch. But is it called Karma if you are punished before you commit the crime?

What happens when I'm bored with nothing but a labeller to entertain me? I decorate my pants with Repo! characters. Haha I'm bored, sue me.

Just when I think a year younger is a alright to date, someone has to prove me wrong...

Why is it the people telling me off for being too lazy to work are people who has never tried working... There's only one person I allow to rag me on not working and she works everyday...

Haha ok I know I summarized everything. I'm too sleepy to type anything in full...

Haiz in the end, as Yi min says...I'd probably end up working in a months time... Is there away I can record the suffering to remind myself NEVER AGAIN the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment