Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hey y'all! Decided to update again even though I have nothing to write about. Haha I think these spontaneous writing works better... Whenever I feel like posting something, I arrange everything perfectly in my head and then I don't feel like writing anything after. Haha yea I've said this before. Don't want the people memorizing my blog to hold it against me. XD

Well let's see...just revisited Pottermore...It kinda sucks... I know it's like the beta version so we just have to wait until the next book comes out. The best things about it are the wand and sorting test (yea, u know i love these kinda things) and all the extra info JK puts about the book and characters. But that's about it, the so-called interactive online experience is not there. I'm not gonna put a review here and feedback I'll probably just comment on the site straight. It's free so I don't expect much but still after all the hype... BUT DAMNIT all that backstory for Proffesor Mc Gonagall is just AWESOME so yea that is worth the whole experience.

Hmn... what else..? Haha I am IN LOVE with the That Guy with the Glasses. Haha not literally but just he is awesome. I LOVE watching all his reviews. It's funny, entertaining and sarcastic. Most of the shows he reviews are shows when I was a kid or younger so the nostalgia value sure plays in. The rest of the group ain't half bad either but I still enjoy watching him the most, mainly as the Nostalgia Critic but hearing him review as himself ain't half bad either. The other guy, Pan? Pam? well something like that, only reviews musicals so yea, totally for me. He likes Repo as well!!! XD Haha and he reintroduced me to Nightmare Before Christmas. I think it's really scary though how easily it is for these reviewers to convince you how good or bad a show is...or maybe I'm impressionable... Haha anyway if you haven't heard of them, check it out. They are awesome.

Argh! This guy on tv is so irritating. If he show's the peace sign one more time...

Gargh! NEVER watching Final Destination again. I mean it's not scary or anything but I can get really paranoid and FD does not help! I had to mow the lawn (FD 4), try some weird electrocution health thingy (and the lady just had to leave the room). Yea can't think of more but I'm generally more paranoid than usual. I have already decided not to try (thanks to the FDs) tanning beds (meh, asians has a weird thought that the whiter the better so meh), eye laser surgery (ok i know what happened in the show is pretty impossible but even the 'standard procedure' just seemed so uncomfortable {shivers}) and acupuncture (ok that might have something to do with the needles but meh, still not doing it)

I am convinced this guy on tv is gay...........

Hmn... y'know what? I think I should stop doing promoter job and try an assortment of things. I'm actually excited for my next job and not so jaded and lazy as usual. Mwahahahaha That reminds me I should start reading up on Microsoft Excel... Haha Stupid Mac doesn't have Excel program... Meh...maybe tomorrow... Or I should just tell my mom my bros aren't studying. That would give me the computer for sure. Mwahahahahahahaha

Klar. Can't think of anything to write. Byez

No comments:

Post a Comment