Thursday, April 07, 2011

Zydrate Anatomy

I was just reading it and then I wondered whether it was me you were talking about. I don't want to seem overly sensitive but sometimes you just have the sense of it and I do. I guess if you know I'm talking about you then it is true that you were talking about me. It's just the way it works. Is it wrong that I feel disappointed? I should have seen this coming from a mile away. Perhaps if this was a normal day I would have just apologized or ignored it but I'm too irritated and frustrated to care.

Perhaps if that's the way you really feel then maybe we should not remain friends because I can't change who I am. I am self-loathing by nature and I'm not doing it for attention. I'm sorry if you can't stand that but it's really not something I can change. I don't have time to go on and on and I'm not ready for a confrontation so I'm not going to say much more. I'm just irritated and I'd probably stop caring by the end of the week. If you weren't talking about me then I apologize for being overly sensitive and you can yell at me all you want. I just don't like 2-faced people and I was just growing to really care for you. Maybe I was wrong as usual and the feeling was just one-side? It doesn't matter I guess, I'm used to being alone and as they say Status Quo is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment