Friday, March 25, 2011

Wah so fast a new post not bad. XD Haha that's so my style. I think you guys can wait another 3 months for the next one after this.

Truly I just want to rant but the things I want to rant about, well I never know if they will read my blog and I don't want them to get angry or hurt or guilty. I think it's my fault really for not learning the language but I'm not going to kill myself over learning it now. I mean there are so many more languages I WANT to learn why not waste my time doing that. It's not their fault lar really it's mine. My codependent paranoid tendencies. I really think I'm over thinking everything lar I mean I just chatted with 5 people on facebook at a time. I should not feel this way still but it's been so long that I can't help it.

I'm trying really to socialize more and I apologize to the sub-gang if I'm destroying your alone time. Maybe it's just the exam stress that's getting to me and I'm channelling all my frustrations at a source. Maybe I'm just too used to people hating me and I'm just waiting for that moment for that someone to turn around and tell me to **** off. I've already done it to my chem lecturer, it won't be long before one of the gangs do that to me too or worse yet....... This bloody sucks......

I wonder how many people are bored of reading my blog. I mean it's emo post after emo post. It's not I'm never happy. It's just I have no interest to blog when I am. I think my old posts were definitely better when they actually had content instead of emo mutterings. I should get the blackliner and bangs and everything that goes with it. Haiz sorry guyz for the ones waiting for those deep meaningful blog (read Shu Wheys), or funny ones (read Pik Ee's) or thought provoking (read Keefe's) or Japanese band filled (read Aisyah's) {You guys better pay me for promotion} I'm just an overdramatic writer so yea things sound like from some bad soap opera.

Klar guyz I have procastinated enough. I have to get back to studying cause i just know my weekends will be filled. Ciao then.

No comments:

Post a Comment