Monday, April 18, 2011

FAIL

Mwahahahahahahaha I failed Physics. I'm so proud of myself it's my first fail. Hahaha I bet you all expected me to emo right? Haha I was grinning throughout Physics class and couldn't stop. Don't ask me why, maybe cause that's what I expected to get with only 3 studied chapters and me being sick on the same day. Expected to get at least 1 crapping mark for application. Haiz there goes my queen of crapping status. XD Haha overall my results were about expected, maths was a grade higher and bio about a grade lower. Doesn't matter I have very colourful results this time. XD

Okay so it seemed like ranting day on blogs in general (and some facebooks) so I decided to join them as well. Pet peeves about exam reactions that I can't stand the most:-

  1. Post Exam: OMG I am so failing this exam. I would be so happy if I could just pass. Post results: Nooooooooooooo I got a C/D. Why didn't I get an A/B? Ok so I know most people don't really have a problem with this but I do. It irritates me to no end. I mean if you think you'd get a B after the exam just say so. Why do you have to go around saying about how much you'd fail if you didn't mean it? Seriously hope and expectation are 2 different things. I expected my Thinking Skills to be B, I hoped it would be A. I got an A, thank god but if I had a B after going around telling people I expected it, I'm not going to go moan about how sad it is I didn't get an A. Haha maybe said people just went around telling people they will fail because they don't want to seem cocky or something but meh same diff after.
  2. A: So how much did you get? B: Low >_< A: What is low? 80? If I was B, probably this would cue me walking away. Ok nvm, sarcastic answer maybe? I told myself I would have said that. Luckily no one did or they'd face my 3 hour sleep grumpiness. Ok I'd admit I've done this once or twice but I try to do it to those irritating people who tell me the same thing just to let them know how it feels. However that fails spectacularly and it's like giving them a green light to go on with it. Hence me only liking to tell my marks to people of same standard cause they tend to be a little more realistic.
Yeap thats my 2 main pet peeves about examination results. I probably have a couple more that I haven't experienced yet for mock so haven't really thought about it. Am glad we are out of secondary school where kiasuness and getting positions are over. Haiz seriously some people can be really irritating, I hate it when the people who are not connected start making comments. Ex, CS: Wah, you know if blabla's chinese not counted you are only higher than 1 mark!
Gee thanks I feel so much better now. This is your problem why? >_> Yea yea thank god I was over the kiasu phase by then or else I'd get into a full-blown argument with him. Haiz

Haha alright then. Am going to sit in the corner and puzzle what the hell I did wrong in chem. It was about the grade I expected but a low grade. Need to find out why.

No comments:

Post a Comment