Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol Finale

Oh my God! That's all I can say. The finale was wonderful and yet wierdly dissapointing. Not the singing mind you, more on the hype. It didn't feel like a finale at all. Maybe it was the lack of animosity between the two or the lack of competition. Anyway:-

Song 1

Mad World
Adam sang Mad World again. Oh my God! It broke my heart. It was so haunting and different. The dry ice, lighting, voice. It was perfect. I loooooooovvvveeeee the trench coat. What the hell is wrong with you Simon? You give great comments vocally but stay out of fashion. I mean look in the mirror. Disturbing.

Ain't No Sunshine
Kris sang... something something sunshine. Really didn't care about him. Trying deperately hard not to be bias but I found nothing special about his performance. I know he's a guitarist but his piano skills were like meh... When Simon was like Kris wins this round I was like wth? Seriously trying not to be bias but Adams' performance rocked and Kris was like meh.


Song 2

A Change is Gonna Come
Adam's next song was this wierd R&B (sounded a little country) song and again I was like wth? I mean of all songs to choose. It was...different. I cringed...it wasn't bad but it was wierd for Adam. The judges said it was good so I shall take their word for it since when I like someone I am highly critical of their performance so if the judges said it was brilliant then brilliant it is.

What's Going On?
Kris' performance again nothing spectacular but I prefered it to the first one. Don't ask me why especially with the judges condeming this one. The guitars suited the song. Nothing much to say. Adam takes this round of course. Conclusion, never let Simon Fuller choose the songs. XD

Song 3

No Bounderies
This is where I get really angry and suspicious at AI. Remember last years time of our life? Well could anyone actually imagine Archuleta singing it? Well that made me suspicious that Idol might be rigged. This time the AI song written by Kara was so 'Kris'. I mean seriously even when Adam sang it, Kris was written all over it. Now I'm worried that Idol might be rigged and Kris would win. The best was Kris' performance was worst than Adams' (sorry Kris). I don't remember the judges comments but to me Adam won round 3. i'm really praying he wins 2moro. Our first gay American Idol.

Carrie Underwood was lovely. Can't wait for tommowrow's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment