Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Angry

I think most of you would know who I'm bloody pissed off at. The bloody bitch has no right to speak to me that way. Who does she think she is? Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean I have no feelings. For those who don't know who I'm talking about then I won't say since things online have a way of getting around. All I can say it's about my English paper (no it's not Valsala).

I showed Vanket(sp?) the damn paper and she explained to me patiently about what was wrong with it. Why can't the bloody bitch do that instead of making a bloody fuss? This is what she commented on my paper: No originality. Write something to your level and something you are familiar with. This is Good but does not reflect your own work. A mere regurgitation of what you had read.

How the hell does she know that I copied the bloody thing? Is it really so unbelievable that I could write that on my own? Then maybe I should feel complimented. Since it was so good she doesn't believe it was my work. Even Vangket was surprised and suspicious when I said this was original. I don't read much about abuse, I only know what I see on TV and I don't think my story was like anything I've seen.

Don't get me wrong, I so get the whole not suitable for SPM thing. Even Vangket agrees with it however that doesn't give that bitch(not Vangket) any right to talk to me like that and assume she knows what is going through my mind when she doesn't even know me.

That's about it guys I need to cool down for a while. I just get really pissed off when people try to tell me what I feel. Hello? My feelings or yours? Pity your daughter lar. Probably would end up like you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment