Thursday, May 21, 2009

WTF!? Speechless

How the hell could have Kris won? Even Kris knows he isn't as good as Adam. I mean seriously...
This is a quote from this girl in msn tv:-
America got it right an idol is someone you want your kids to look up to, with good values being gay is not a right, it usually comes from issues somewhere in your lifethat is not anything to model as a life style you would want yourkids to choose

What a b*tch! Seriously. Is she living in middle age? Gay people should not be discriminated but rather accepted. She then goes on to say that we should be faithful to God and not be gay or support gays. She even went as far to say God did not make Adam and Steve. If she truly was religeous then she should know that God created everyone. Gay, straight, white, black etc. She should go back to whatever rock she lived under.

(Takes a deep breath) So sorry about the rant. She got me so angry. I can't stand Christians (and Muslims) who go around saying they are better than others. I'm a Christian, a Catholic none the less and I feel very insulted by these close-minded people. Especially when they go around saying 'Only Christians will be saved' 'We Christians despise you' . Hello speak for yourself and not for everyone. You only embaress others. And the worst is they assume you are a terrible Christian if you don't share the same thoughts with them. Seriously man, enough.

Sigh. Back to American Idol. There is nothing wrong with Kris. I think he's a handsome dude but he just isn't talented enough. He played safe week after week. I mean this is American Idol take some risks like Adam did week after week. Yea Ring of Fire garnered complaints but it was a risk and there were people who actually liked it. It's great and all Kris can play the guitar (I'm not going to count the piano ><) and all but like I said this is a singing contest. The instuments are not for showing off how talented but to see whether it can bring out your vocals. People seem to forget that.

I was seriously 'oh my godding' when Kiss came out to sing with Adam. My eyes popped out of my socket and Adam could actually do it without being overshadowed by Kiss. And then the Queen song. It doesn'ty matter Adam didn't win, he'll be famous and become the next David Archuleta (eww I hate Archuleta). The biggest difference is only the title and I was so hoping for the first gay American Idol. Hopefully it shows that America doesn't discriminate but I was wrong.

The wierdest thing now is they say hackers got into the system to prevent Adam from winning. Like WTH? Modern technology really brings problems. Hopefully AI will up their system if this is true.

I just love it that Adam is so humble. It's so unsuiting of the persona he puts on on the stage but that's about it a persona. He is humble, sweet and can be the guy next door if he wanted to (but I don't want him to). My eyes popped out during the audition where he was so hyperactive. so unAdam like but like I said, stage persona.

I better start studying my chem now. Don't give up Adam. You will be a better star than Kris. Please come to Malaysia so I can scream my head off. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment