Thursday, April 10, 2014

I feel like shit today and I don't know why.

I mean yea I had a pretty crappy day but not one where I get severely pissed off or emo. It's just a series of bad luck?

So I dunno why I feel so weird. I can't even describe the feeling. Something just feels wrong and I can't find a way to fix it. Like i dun have the mood to do anything. And I went out earlier cause I thought it might be my social interaction quota hasn't been fulfilled.

(Might still be the reason. Didn't really interact much even though I 'went out' but what else is new? Seriously thought it would help but it just ended with me standing around awkwardly as usual.)

It just feels so weird. I can't even put the feeling into words. I thought maybe blogging about it would get some of the feels out but seriously not helping.

I'm just going round and round, saying the same thing again and again.

Just forget it.

Maybe I'm just lonely, I dunno. Just, I dunno. I need something. I just dunno what yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment