Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dilemma or Copycat?

Ok so hey guyz I'm back. Short post this time. A friend of mine has just changed her blog to have a more 'bloggish' feel instead of a diary and I was wondering if that might be a good idea. I mean generally I know the population of my readers (prior to me sharing my blog on FB) and it's pretty much 2 or 3 of my closest friends who like reading. I have been looking for a hobby to fill my 4 months holiday, so perhaps a more formal blog would be better? Of course I'd have to think up a topic first and suggestions would be helpful. Don't worry though, I'm not dumping this blog. I still need a place to whine and rant. Especially with 2nd year of Med School coming up (if I can make it).

Of course there's also the problem with me never finishing what I started as well as my essay tones are more personal and story based. I hardly ever write factual essays though I guess opinion based wouldn't be half bad. So whaddaya guyz think? It would be a way to spend my time. I was thinking of, not say reviewing per-say, but more on give my opinion of random stuff like the lastest movie I watched or website I visited or boardgame I played (bigger excuse to go to Meeples). I know I do that already but perhaps a more formal 'reviewy' view than a personal one, i dunno... So suggestions and comments will be greatly appreciated. ^_^

PS Yes, I'm clearly ignoring the fact I should be studying now...

2 comments:

  1. Omg I read this post and nearly thought you were calling me a copycat OTL

    Lol anyway I say go with what makes you feel comfortable ^w^ If you feel like you'd rather post out what ur feeling (whiny/ranty) then do it. Writing informative posts once in a while isn't too bad but just takut later on you'll feel like you're forced to do it and the post won't turn out right (>_<)

    Lol either way I'll still be reading anything you post x_x Btw, when you post updates on FB right? Do you feel like ur bothering ppl on the news feed?? x_x I've been tempted to do it but can't help feeling like I'm kacauing whoever's browsing on their news feed x_x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmn... dunno... For me it's always more of my FB I do what I want, dun like just delete me. XD Anyway...if u want readers, just post up? Cause for me I hardly read blogs anymore and I only will go read if they are linked up to Pik Ee's site so I think most people are like that. I guess just post up and if people want they will read and who are not interested will ignore. Besides, FB news feed are full of other crap...Generally I only pay attention to close friends updates. I ignore the ticker at the side too...

      Delete