Friday, June 01, 2012

Hahahaha I'm back!!! See as I have been re-reading my past posts I realized I will definitely post before exams. LOLZ I guess I just like to whine about the stress. Mmn...let's see what's up? Freebird is stuck in my head. I LOVE that song but the guitar riff at the end is a tad bit overboard.

I've been watching Once Upon A Time, so far quite interesting but they are going about with ep based storyline instead of whole season based. I saw Rumplestiltskin and I was like ok, if he is not a bad guy, he is gonna be my favourite character and by the next ep they hint he may be the Big Bad after all. >_> Fine...I hope he'll be an anti-villian of affable evil or something like that.

Hmn... watching Game of Thrones and yes, I know everyone likes him to and I'm not supposed to follow the majority but I can't help it. Tyrion seems to be one of the only few likeble characters in the whole show. From the sound of it, I think I'll like Jamie but I haven't seen him much. Urgh but I'll stop here cause that story has too many characters and is way too confusing. @_@

Can I summarize the other season finales here?
Glee: Meh
Supernatural: Boring but good cliffhanger
House: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha go search my fb status lar, I lz to repeat myself. XD

Oklar I wanna go study d. Yes I know it's a miracle to hear that from me. I did badly for my last exam, need to work harder. The new topics are pretty hard. @_@ If I can at least maintain, I think I'd be pretty satisfied d. Then I have a month holiday. *_* I dunno wat I'm gonna do but I'd definitely need it

No comments:

Post a Comment