Monday, April 30, 2012

Upcoming Movies I wanna see (by year)

2012
The Hobbit (It's Watson T_T and Sherlock's voice)
Les Miserables (After Taylor was kicked out, I have very high hopes for this)
The Devil's Carnival (There's no reason why I won't get a chance to watch this...right?)

2013
Despicable Me 2 (the first one was nice...sue me)
Iron Man 3 (Do i need to elaborate?)
Thor 2 (The brothers relationship was NOT resolved/played out the way I liked at all in Avengers. They better do it right here)
Star Trek 2 (Seriously no news until now? CUMBERBATCH!!! *_* Is Nimoy coming back?)
Sherlock BBC 3 (I know it's not a movie... so?)

2014
Avengers 2 (Rumoured...they better not postpone it...)
The Addams Family (It's Tim Burton *_*)

Lolz... that was shorter than I thought it would be... Damn... there's nothing much to look forward to this year...... T_T WHY???

No comments:

Post a Comment