Thursday, July 09, 2009

Happy Birthday Aisyah!

Wow, can't believe it's been 11 years since we've met. Haha I feel really old now. Enjoy your birthday and Good Luck in SPM.

Wow ok, way too many things to blog about today. I have this stupid flu/cough/sore throat/headache that's getting on my nerves. So I'm skipping school for 2 days.Ok partly because I'm lazy but still...

Ok I'm posting a warning here. While not as emo as my last post, this might be interpreted as racist, cynical and angry (I'm perfectly calm now) so for those of you who are small hearted (haha direct translation) then please don't read. Ok so I'm watching the Michael Jackson funeral and they were singing the songs promoting World Peace like We are the Children and Heal the World. They are talking about World Harmony and all that crap and it got me thinking is World Peace truly achievable. I mean everyone is racist. Whether a little or alot. Hell all my friends are racist. I don't think you could even name one who wasn't. It's just the degree or level of racistness. ( That is so not a word.)

I happily admit I'm racist. I hate the bunch of people who rule my country but it doesn't mean I stay away from them or do hate crimes. Hell, in form 1 almost all my friends were malay. However they prove to me why I don't like these people. It's not that I don't give them a chance it's how it is.

Ok back to the subject. I have no idea how bad is racism in America right now but I'll just assume that they are better than us (At least they have a voice.) Now I'm not saying that TV is law but I'm sure that there is certain truth in it. Now whenever a white person kills a black person, the community accuses him of being racist. If the court can't pin it on the man, the whole black (& minorities) assume they the judge or jury are racist. Again I'm assuming that the racist conditions between black and whites are better than ours after all that crap they've been through. I mean there are those racist people but aren't the blacks being racist as well? There may not be wars, but how long will it take for the community not to look at color? Don't get me wrong, I know it's not the blacks fault, it's been embedded in their mindset. Just like in this country. The malays have the mindset that they deserve more then any other race. The chinese have the mindset that the malays are lazy pigs who get everything free. The indians think that they are being oppressed by everyone (but mostly the malays.)

Indians I know who I thought were these nice fellows began to show racism to the chinese. Then there are those mango chinese who have a problem with indians because they are black (like wth?). And of course my dear friend had a problem with Jesus being played by an Indian person in a play. Hello? Jesus wasn't chinese either. The best are the people fighting that Jesus IS their race. Hello? Jesus wasn't white or black or oriental or hispanic or arabian or jewish...wait...he was...

Malaysians aren't allowed to go to Israel because Israel is/was warring with Arab. This shouldn't have anything to do with us. We are Malaysians not Arabian descendants. (Er...I hope you understand what I mean by that) We are forced (malays mostly) to support Arab in the war just because they share the same religion. Israelites are not welcomed into our country. Hello? Wake up people. The war does not involve US it involves two parties who have been fighting forever for a piece of land that used to belong to Israel but now it belongs to Arab so get a grip people. You don't see Indonesia still trying to claim Malaysia because they used to own us. However I firmly believe that if it belongs to someone give it back. I find it pathetic that they are fighting for this 'Holy Land' when the Arabians already have their own Holy Place. Why fight? No offense to anyone but I firmly believe Jerusalem belongs to the Jews, they have lived there forever. The Muslims claim it is theirs because they claim they are God's chosen people. Hello? Christians and Jews claim that as well. (I believe we are all God's people) We are fighting for something that only God can decide.

I don't think I need to tell you about Malaysia I think you people know yourself how bad it is. If Malaysia can have true racial harmony, any country can. Ok that's about all I can think of writing. Can we heal the world? We can try. Can the world achieve World Peace? I'm sorry but I truly doubt it. I remember this one time we were doing a seni project with Aisyah and Li Chin and we were suppose to just to this mobile. I suggested that we take the sign of all the religions of the world and hang them together showing unity. They told me it was too controversial. Tell me, how can unity between religions be controversial? Is it because people rather have the supremacy of one?

No comments:

Post a Comment