Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Blues

Hey, it's the day before Valentine and guess what? We have exams tomorrow. I don't really know what I'm complaining about since I don't really have a date. I mean valentine is just torture for us single people. It's like they want to rub it in our face that we have no one to hold.

Sigh.

Ignore my depressing mood. I'm just really stressed out about the exams. I'm worried I can't finish studying but look at me now, I'm online. Seriously though, I really don't know how to finish the whole form 4 syllabus by Monday. Crap. Trying my hardest to study Sejarah now. It's really boring. Then there's a ton of tuition homework waiting for me downstairs. I am so going to be murdered tonight.

I am kind of disappointed right now. The guy I think I have a crush on asked me to be his Valentine. Of course, I was happy. But then this guy is a joker. I thought that it was possible he was just kidding around. But then he asked me more than once so I thought 'hey, maybe this is his way of getting my attention'. Of course I said yes but then in an equally joking manner just in case he was fooling around and I was left feeling embaressed. So I went home excited about tomorrow. My first real valentine. I kept telling myself not to expect too much since it was possible he was joking. But do I listen? Finally I gave up wondering and smsed him asking him was he serious about tomorrow? Guess what he answered? What's on tomorrow? So I asked him again properly. He said 'hahaha jk only lar.' I was angry...not at him but at myself. I repeatedly told myself, he's only joking but I never listened. Now I'm just disappointed. I kept making myself believe that I saw the signs but I was wrong. Sometimes I wonder whether it was better not to sms him and let myself pretend for a day. He's a sweet guy though. Maybe too good for me.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment