Monday, February 09, 2009

English Literature

Hey everyone! I decided to try and maintain a blog for once. Yea wish me good luck on that.

So anyway, I decided to take English Literature and Bible Study as extra subjects for SPM. Of course, brilliant me had to procrastinate until this year so I'm having twice a week tuition for each of them. Bible Study is kinda easy so far. Just a lot of memorizing. I just hate it when the teachers are like 'do it for Jesus, learn about him'. Listen sister, I'm doing it for the A and for giving future generations a choice to take this subject. That's all. I already had almost 10 years of learning about Jesus, I don't need two more.

English lite is o...k. The teacher is freaking scary though but I guess that's how Indian teachers are. I'd know, my grandmother's an Indian teacher. So anyway, first homework is 'write a love poem for your boyfriend'. Ok I have two problems, one, I'm boyfriendless and two, I only write depressing poems not sappy love ones. So, i decide to write about a boy I think I have a crush on. But now I'm stuck and I have to pass this up tomorrow. So anyway, here's the poem.

What I love about you,
Your horrible sense of humour,
No matter what you say,
You don't fail to brighten my day.

You are not like the others,
Ego is not your weakness,
They say humour's your strength,
To me, you protection.

Music is your gift,
Attracted me like honey,
A mixture between jealousy and total adoration
My heart softened with a seranation.

You are the moon,
A pale, gentle light,
Not harsh like the sun,
To illuminate the night.

Lame, I know. I just hope that teacher isn't serious about giving it to her husband.

Anyway I better go. I need to finish the poem before teacher murders me. I'm so not losing to Randy.

No comments:

Post a Comment