Saturday, February 21, 2009

Karaoke

Well, yesterday we had merentas desa (cross-country run). Good thing for me I was a PBSM so I didn't have to run. Hehe! However when we wanted to go to our stations, our dear En Rozali decided to take us through the scenic route. He made us climb up a really steep hill and down again and then we realized we could just have cut across the lake. Sigh...The weird thing is while the course is longer this year compared to the last, no one fainted this year while last year there were so many. Weird people.

So anyway, after the whole thing I decided to drag my friends kicking and screaming (well only Pik Ee) to go karaoke. I didn't have any money on myself so I decided to borrow Letitia's money. Haha I actually expected her to scream at me. But no she just gave the money to me. So I had Rm 5 to spend on karaoke and Rm2 to eat. Of course in a supermarket, what can you buy for Rm2?

So we dragged ourselves upstairs to the karaoke centre and guess what it was close. Haha scared us half to death. It actually only opened at 12pm so we decided to fill our stomachs. It was only then Pik Ee realised that the karaoke was RM8 instead of RM5 so we were perpetually screwed. I mean what a waste of time. Good thing Kuan Ngee met some friends and decided to steal money from them. They were nice enough to lend us money for food and RM4 for karaoke. We counted and it was Rm32 just enough. So we said bye and went to karaoke.

we belted out pretty random songs. Kuan Ngee and Aisyah insisted on singing Indian songs. Like wth? so we pretty much demolished the songs. Haha so the guy walks in and asks us to pay the pill. And wth it was Rm36.80, we had forgotten totally about tax. So we dug every cent we could find from our pockets, bags etc. We manage to scrounger RM35. So we were 1.80 short. The guy was glaring at us like nobodies business. we tried to get hold of the guy who earlier lent us cash but he didn't bring his handphone. We were embarrassed. So finally me and Kuan Ngee decided to go down and find any poor sod from our school and beg them for money. X/ I felt so bad. Good thing Kuan Ngee knows just about everyone and ask them for money. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

So embarrassing. Well I guess there's a first time for everything. But still... I'm never going out without at least Rm20 with me ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment