Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Farewells

Chemistry, I am honestly not ready to say goodbye to you. You have always been an interesting subject which I never really cried, 'I've no interest to learn this' (even inorganic now). I'm hoping that Medicine has enough of you to keep me satisfied. You will always be my favourite science and I will never forget you.

Maths, I will miss you very much. You have been my favourite subject since primary and I don't want to stop. Perhaps I shall give tuition in tribute to you because I can't see my life without you. Will this be a reason I regret joining Medicine? Perhaps, but I guess I can't do maths for the rest of my life and to be honest I'm kinda relieved vectors is nowhere in my near future.

Physics, good luck and good riddance. I used to like you once when you were more logical. Now you were the source of my feelings of utter hopelessness. I was ready to say farewell to you many times this year. If ever I considered taking Engineering, you have convinced me otherwise. I guess I have to thank you for that. I will not miss you. Farewell.

Bio, I have just begun to touch you (eww...sounds wrong) in both the near and far sense. A week more before I say goodbye to the A-levels you but hello to a harder you for another 5 years. Please be kind to me as I do not have the memorizing power you need. I have slowly begun accepting you as my companion. We were enemies once, but sometimes enemies make the best friends (I should know, {smiles in nostalgia}). So please do not betray me and make me cry because I will hate you for as long as I live even if you were my roommate. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment