Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Improve your English

Haha I promise you that this is going to be a short post.

Well results are coming up tomorrow. Goddamn it I shouldn't be so damn scared. I should be all whatever who cares man. Hahahaha Am I silly for still aiming for straight A+? I know I can't do it goddamn it but... sigh... Maybe it's cause I'm banking on a scholarship so it makes sense but...I don't know. It's like years ago I thought it was like no problem. Sup sup sui! Looks like I was wrong.

I would usually say if you don't hear from me, I'd probably screwed my results badly but I can't since I've noted my blogging irregularity and I might not even post anything about it. Haha sorry people. I'll try my best.

Ok focus, short post right. Ok nothing much left to say. Err oh right. Anyway I was surfing the net and I found this great site. Improve Your EnglishSince our Malaysian English isn't what it used to be; this test can help you gauge how high your command of English really is. Check it out. I promise you I won't regret it.

Ok that's it. All that's left for me is to pray and hope for the best. Good luck fellow SPM students and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment