Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I woke up it was 7
I waited till 11
Just to figure out that no one would call
I think i got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them
What's another night all alone?
When your spending everyday on your own
And here it goes

Oh...it's so annoying when you want to write something but it involves too many people that I can't write it. It's just begging to come out but... nah I can't...too dangerous. I'm being too open about what I write, these things must be kept inside...It's so tempting though trying to get people to understand the person inside. Argh! Enough!!!

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me

Tonight...

So I think I got pretty decent marks for trials. Not so bad...I know I could have done better but what the hell man. No point emoing about it. I'm pretty surprised with my Lite marks. Didn't expect to get an A but hey I got it. I'm pretty disappointed with my English marks but whatever lar I don't care anymore. Paper 2 was probably too careless or something. I'm so angry with m
yself. Paper 1...no comment. I'm just confused but whatever lar. I'm pretty worried about the whole A+ thing. I know it's just some government bullshit. Stupid assholes who have nothing better to do with their lives.

And maybe when the night is dead, I'll crawl into my bed
Staring at these 4 walls again
I'll try to think about the last time, I had a good time
Everyone's got somewhere to go
And they're gonna leave me here on my own and here it goes

Oh yea I can't believe I forgot all about this. Nice to have you back Helen. You too Jason, hope you are doing well. You guys gave me a scare but it's all well and done. Lol the class has become way too quiet withot you guys. So sorry I didn't see either of you in the hospital. I got the news pretty late. XD

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is

Having more fun than me

Stupid thing is still bugging me. Argh!!!

What the fuck is wrong with me?
Don't fit in with anybody
How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep
And every night is the worst night ever

I'm just a kid [repeat x5

The Super Junior madness is driving me up the wall.It's so annoying. Who cares about a bunch a Korean guys? Korean guys are just so not hot. The only Korean guys I can stand are those from America. (Yea Ais you know who I'm talking about) What kind of a band has more than 10 members? Even 7 members are too many for me. More than 10? There is just nothing appealing about them. Pik Ee I understand. For some reason Koreans are her thing. Bleargh! Syiks I'll never understand. Why Koreans? Japs are so much better.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Nobody wants to be alone in the world.

Wow I just noticed the sequel to Liar Game was coming out really soon. Like in the middle of SPM. Shit!!! I can't wait. The hero is so damn handsome (so much better than Siwon). Doesn't need to be a pretty boy to look good. Squeeeeeeeeee!!! Though i wonder how they are going to go about the story since they already ended pretty well in the first series. Haha we'll see.


I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid, I know that its not fair
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Nobody wants to be alone in the world
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is
Having more fun than me tonight

I'm all alone tonight
Nobody cares tonight
Cause I'm just a kid tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment