Saturday, June 27, 2009

R.I.P
Michael Jackson

Ok I was totally shock when I heard the news. I was seriously like WTF? I felt sad y'know that this guy, this artist is dead. However I can't say that Michael Jackson changed my life and all that crap. I mean when they were playing his songs throughout the day he dies I was like 'OMG MJ sang this not some random female'. But seriously I liked most of his songs but I never grew up with the music. Wrong time period. he was just the guy on TV who I kept 4gettin whether he Was a guy or a girl. With my 'mature' mind, the next I knew about him was that disgusting child molester. I was like, who cares if he's a great singer, he's a freakin pervert. Then again, it was then I realized that Hollywood was never beautiful. It was filled with 'ugly' people. So who was MJ to me? He was just that guy. That singer. The one Weird Al makes wonderful parodies of. I can just conclude that MJ meant very little to me. So can someone tell me why was I sad when he died? A reaction to death? I remember that ep on House where the Cutthroat Bitch was dying and everyone went to pay their respects. Kutner was like 'we didn't even like her'; Foreman answers 'She wasn't dying then.' Is that what death is? People will only wonder about you after you are dead. It was like this ad about Pope John Paul II I used to see. When he was alive no one knew him or cared about him or even bothered to listen to him. And yet when he died, he got so much attention. Everyone knew him. Everyone knew what he was preaching about. Is this life? is this death? Did I feel sad 4 MJ because he was dead? I never cared about him but I felt a trace of the pin his fans felt worldwide. Is this what it's like when someone dies?

No comments:

Post a Comment